List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: Jeopardy/Millionaire questions
From:       Jack Hamilton <jfh () stanfordalumni ! org>
Date:       2008-04-30 18:22:55

You might want to look at the literate programming FIST,
<http://www.fourmilab.ch/fist/>, which

"allows you to generate Sixties-style banners of a clenched fist with a
slogan of your choice at the bottom. Unlike poseur programs, this one
actually traces its lineage directly back to September 1969, and has
survived migration from mainframes to personal computers, across a
variety of programming languages, and from punched card six bit
character sets all the way to ASCII.

"fist prints an image of a clenched fist (unless suppressed by the -c
option), followed by a slogan in block letters, limited to 16 characters
per line (“Television is to news as bumper stickers are to
philosophy.”—Richard M. Nixon).   Options permit you to scale the fist
commensurate to the iniquities of the Oppressor (or your printer's paper
size, whichever is smaller), select right- or left-handed blows against
the Empire, and various other gimmicks [...]."

--
Jack Hamilton
Sacramento, California