List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: sas-modulus which we need for these operations?
From:       Gerhard Hellriegel <gerhard.hellriegel () T-ONLINE ! DE>
Date:       2008-04-30 15:10:06

Hi,
first of all, SURVEYSELECT is a STAT PROC. I don't think, IML is
absolutely necessary, but BASE for sure. Also GRAPH, not necessary.
However Andre is right for sure: there are some easy-to-use tools, e.g.
the SAS STAT STUDIO in 9.2 which allow you to act interactively with your
data and analyze them. E.g. that needs GRAPH.
Should be easy to get prize informations from your sales representative.
They depend on many things, like number of users, platform, your site, ...
Gerhard