List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: sas 9.1.3 on vista 64 bit?
From:       Gerhard Hellriegel <gerhard.hellriegel () T-ONLINE ! DE>
Date:       2008-04-30 15:15:47

It seems that this is not possible! Look for the keyword VISTA in the SAS
U-notes. Maybe you could it install in a VM-environment, which emulates a
XP Windows. Easier and less expensive might be a boot-manager which lets
you install XP on your notebook.
The other possibility: wait for 9.2, I think that will support Vista 64
(hopefully)!
Gerhard