List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: ultraedit trial and config
From:       Mugu Gai Pan <mugu () PCN ! NO>
Date:       2008-04-30 12:10:26

Bob_Abelson wrote:
> I get a syntax error when I try to use this script.

make sure the script code is in the sas folder, in my case \sas\v8\saswrap.wsf

ensure there are no wrapped lines in the script source code

make sure options shows "dos program" and not "windows program"

thus my command line is (pay attention to spaces and special characters)
wscript "C:\SAS\V8\sasWrap.wsf" /sasprog:"%f"