List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: How to output color texts to the SAS OUT or LOG window?
From:       Alan Churchill <SASL001 () SAVIAN ! NET>
Date:       2006-07-31 16:13:55

The only way that I know how to do this is by accessing the SAS object
model, capturing the log and output streams, and then placing them in an
editor control that supports color-coding. This is how we had to do it for
the work we've been doing on our editor. Easy? No. Doable? Yes. But not in
DM that I am aware of.

Alan

Alan Churchill
Savian "Bridging SAS and Microsoft Technologies"
www.savian.net