List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: PLEASE HELP
From:       B <fberenice () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2006-04-24 15:15:42

Fisrt of all thanks for your help I appreciate it.

Second of all I asked a second time not because I wanted the answer
right away but because I thought that indeed the tittle I put on my
message was not so informative of what I wanted, therefore I repeated
my message with a new title like the one you recomended.

I didn't know we weren't suppose to do something like this and that
somebody could get upset because of it.

Third I thought this was a group where people help each other and not
necesarily wait for somebody in particular to help them, I didn't know
there were times and days when you can and cannot ask a question
because you can upset somebody.

Thanks again and sorry for the inconvenience.