List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: PLEASE HELP
From:       Michael Johnston <mkjohnst () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2006-04-23 22:22:25

Time series analysis and longitudinal data analysis are vast areas of
research, and I doubt you're going to get much in the way of useful
answers with such a general question. (This seems somewhat like going
to math forum and asking for information on the basics of topology and
functional analysis. Well, where to start....?)

The best you can hope to get is a list of book recommendations, though
I doubt whatever references are provided will be useful to you unless
you provide more detailed information about your background and your
objectives. Are you looking for books on the statistical and
econometric methodology? Do you already have this under your belt and
just want to know where to look in SAS? What is your application?

Write back to the list with more information and maybe someone can
help you out.

HTH,

Mike