List:       sas-l
Subject:    SAS and Crystal Reports
From:       Anil Anand <anilkranand () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2005-10-31 15:33:36

My Crystal Reports is reading SAS datasets. These datasets are on a server
and I can read it fine.

I now copied the datasets to my Thumb Drive(Z Drive) along with the Crystal
Reports. Now the formulae give errors and when I browse for data they are
empty. The report has not changed and also the datasets have not changed
only the location changed.

Do I have to put the datasets on a share SAS server or what may I be doing
wrong.

Looking forward for your help.

AA