List:       sas-l
Subject:    ODS experimental graphics - Plot option in Correlation
From:       Hari <excel_hari () YAHOO ! COM>
Date:       2005-10-31 9:30:40

Hi,

I want to create scatter plot using ODS Graphics - Experimental (I dont
have SAS graph licensed on my machine).

I used the following code from SAS help (Example 1.7: Creating Scatter
Plots) within CORR procedure.

   ods html;
   ods graphics on;

   title 'Fish Measurement Data';
   proc corr data=fish1 nomiss plots=matrix;
      var Height Width Length3 Weight3;
    run;

   ods graphics off;
   ods html close;

I get a file named - Result Viewer - with .htm extension in which I get
3 tables Variable information, Simple Statistics and Pearson
Corelation. The fourth one SymMatrixPlot is a BLANK region. There are
no plots in it.

I checked the log and it says

224     ods html;
NOTE: Writing HTML Body file: sashtml5.htm
225     ods graphics on;
NOTE: ODS Statistical Graphics will require a SAS/GRAPH license when it
is declared
      production.
226
227     title 'Fish Measurement Data';
228     proc corr data=fish1 nomiss plots=matrix;
229        var Height Width Length3 Weight3;
230      run;

WARNING: Statistical graphics displays created with ODS are
experimental in this release.
Can't load class com/sas/tk/util/SetStandardOut.
  Can't redirect System.err to SAS log.

Can't load class com/sas/tk/util/SetStandardOut.
  Can't redirect System.out to SAS log.

Can't load class com/sas/tk/util/SetStandardOut.
System.out not restored
Can't load class com/sas/tk/util/SetStandardOut.
System.err not restored
ERROR: Java class generated an exception.
NOTE: PROCEDURE CORR used (Total process time):
      real time           0.43 seconds
      cpu time            0.20 seconds

231
232     ods graphics off;
233     ods html close;

Can anyone please tell me as to how I may overcome the Java error.
Please note I just downloaded the latest version of Java runtime
package.

The message in Java console is below my signature.

Regards,
Hari
India

Java Plug-in 1.5.0_05
Using JRE version 1.5.0_05 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
User home directory = C:\Documents and Settings\abc

c:   clear console window
f:   finalize objects on finalization queue
g:   garbage collect
h:   display this help message
l:   dump classloader list
m:   print memory usage
o:   trigger logging
p:   reload proxy configuration
q:   hide console
r:   reload policy configuration
s:   dump system and deployment properties
t:   dump thread list
v:   dump thread stack
x:   clear classloader cache
0-5: set trace level to <n>

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: StatGraphSSR