List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: LE Lockup running ODS
From:       "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski () ASUALUMNI ! ORG>
Date:       2004-12-31 18:13:21

Robin,
I made the changes you suggested and the program worked fine, like it
should. But then I ran the old version without these changes (I changed
Preferences back to "Internal Browser") and it also worked. I rebooted
the system and ran only the old version program. It worked again without
problem (Before rebooting Preferences had been changed back to Internal
Browser"). I do not know what is happening at this point. Maybe Zone
Alarm is sporadically doing something to my operating system depending
on my previous internet activity that is causing the problem. Or maybe
it is a hardware memory problem, although my machine is only about 3
months old (the Windows 2000 pro I use was bought about 3 years ago). My
only choice is to wait and see if it develops again.

Thank you for your help.
Stan