List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: A Job Opportunity in Oakland, California
From:       Ben <benpub7 () YAHOO ! COM>
Date:       2004-11-30 22:43:04

Toby,
5-8 years experience, it would be able to tell that this person have been
working many years in SAS (have a title there of course). he/she must not
only understand SAS well, but also he/she must have ability to work well
with their clients. it is also very important. what do you think? real SAS
programmer not work alone. So it is understandable for asking many years
working experience.

Thanks