List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: Enhanced Editor auto correct?
From:       Quentin McMullen <Quentin_McMullen () BROWN ! EDU>
Date:       2004-11-30 18:11:12

Thanks Much Paul,

You are correct, the problem is only with appearance, the actual code is
stored correctly.  So that eases my mind.  If I had tested a bit, I would
have recognized it as that same old problem of data (code) presentation vs.
data (code) storage.

I do find it annoying, however.  With the default scheme, a bold letter O is
presented as a bold numeric 0.  So it's not really related to the fact that
.O may is a special missing, it's just that by default special missings (as
numeric constants) appear as bold.

Thanks for submitting it to SAS.

--Q.