List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: Too large dataset + too small resources
From:       kmself () IX ! NETCOM ! COM
Date:       2000-10-31 17:40:40

Thanks, Phil.

Am I the only person who found that not only are the online SUGI
proceedings not designed for offline browsing, but they don't supprot
online browsing either?  Links within PDFs did *not* work.  I got the
contents page and not much else.  Moved on to other things.

I wish SI, sorry, SAS, would stop doing things half-right.