List:       sas-l
Subject:    URGENT RESPONSE/INVESTMENT.
From:       johnsonvander () NETSCAPE ! NET
Date:       2002-10-31 10:12:04

        charset="US-ASCII"
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:12:05 +0100

FROM:  JOHNSON VANDER MULAGA.
TEL: +31- 625 251 889.

 Dear Sir,
 You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me \
personally. The purpose of my introduction is that I am Johnson Vander the first son \
of Vander Mulaga one of the most popular black farmer in Zimbabwe who was recently \
murdered in the land dispute in my country. I got your contact through network online \
hence decided to write you.  Before the death of my father, he had taken me to \
Johannesburg to deposit the sum of USD$14.5 million (Fourteen million, Five Hundred \
thousand United States dollars), in one of the private security company, as he \
foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe this money was deposited in a box as gem \
stones to avoid much demurrage from security company. This amount was meant for the \
purchase of new machines and chemicals for the Farms and establishment of new farms \
in Swaziland.  This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr. Robert Mugabe \
introduced a new Land Act Reform wholly affecting the rich white farmers and some few \
black farmers, and this resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwean war \
veterans and some lunatics in the society. In fact a lot of people were killed \
because of this Land reform Act for which my father was one of the victims.  It is \
against this background that, I and my family fled Zimbabwe for fear of our lives and \
recurrently staying in the Netherlands where we are seeking political asylum and more \
so have decided to transfer my father's money to a more reliable foreign account. \
since the law of Netherlands prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker) to open any bank \
account or to be involved in any financial transaction throughout the territorial \
zone of Netherlands, As the eldest son of my father, I am saddled with the \
responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be \
transferred without the knowledge of my government who are bent on taking everything  \
we have got. The South African government seems to be playing along with them.  I am \
faced with the dilemma of moving this amount of money out of South Africa for fear of \
going through the same experience in future; both countries have similar political \
history. As a businessman, I am seeking for a partner who I have to entrust my future \
and that of my family in his hands, I must let you know that this transaction is risk \
free. If you accept to assist me and my family, all I what you to do for me, is to \
make an arrangements with the security company to clear the consignment(funds)from \
their affiliate office here in the Netherlands's I have already given directives for \
the consignment to be brought to the Netherlands from South Africa. But before then \
all modalities will have to be put in place like change of ownership to the \
consignment and more importantly this money I intend to use for investment.  I have \
two options for you. Firstly you can choose to have certain percentage of the money \
for nominating your account for this transaction. Or you can go into partnership with \
me for the proper profitable investment of the money in your country. Whichever the \
option you want, feel free to notify me. I have also mapped out 5% of this money for \
all kinds of expenses incurred in  the process of this transaction. If you do not \
prefer a partnership I am willing to give you 10% of the money while the remaining \
85% will be for my investment in your country. Contact me with the above E-mail \
addressee, while I implore you to maintain the absolute secrecy required in this \
transaction.  Thanks, GOD BLESS
Yours Faithfully,
Johnson Vander Mulaga