List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: ODS issue
From:       Andre Wielki <wielki () INED ! FR>
Date:       2003-10-31 11:46:44

Rune,
Read  in August  the complete trend "BODYTITLE NOT WORKING"...  variations
on sas-l

You will see that Delaney rtf enrichment are working well

libname my_lib  "c:\temp";
%let bibl=my_lib;
title ;
proc sql;
         create table &bibl..my_table1 as
                 select *
                 from sashelp.class;
         create table &bibl..my_table2 as
                 select *
                 from sashelp.company;
         create table &bibl..my_table3 as
                 select *
                 from sashelp.company;
quit;
ods listing close;
ods rtf file="C:\temp\test.rtf" startpage=no;

ods rtf text="{\trowd\trqc\cellx11520\fs22\intbl\b\qc{This is the content
of my_table1\cell}
                   {\row}\pard}";
    proc print data=sashelp.class;
    run;
ods rtf text="{\trowd\trqc\cellx11520\fs22\intbl\b\qc{This is the content
of t2\cell}
                   {\row}\pard}";
proc print data=&bibl..my_table2;
run;
ods rtf text="{\trowd\trqc\cellx11520\fs22\intbl\b\qc{This is the content
of t3\cell}
                   {\row}\pard}";
proc print data=&bibl..my_table3;
run;
ods rtf close;
ods listing;;

but if you persit to use both    text= and title + bodytitle

examine this squeleton of program and make inference of the rtf behavior in
that case

ods rtf file='c:\file.rtf' startpage=no bodytitle;
title "primary head title";
ods rtf startpage=now;
ods rtf startpage=no;
ods rtf text="first title";
proc print data=sashelp.class; run;
ods rtf text="second title";
proc print data=sashelp.class; run;

ods rtf startpage=on;
title "secondary head title";run;
ods rtf startpage=now;
ods rtf startpage=no;
ods rtf text="third title";
proc print data=sasuser.crime(obs=5);run;

ods rtf text="fourth title";
proc print data=sasuser.fitness(obs=25); run;

ods rtf startpage=now;
ods rtf close;;
;
HTH
Andre

>The output is on 7 pages. I want the following changes in the output:
>-       The sting in the TITLE appears in the top text for each proc print
>         report in the document. I don't want it to be in the top text, but
>         in the text, where the table itself is placed. And I want it to
>         appear just once (before the beginning of the table), and not on the
>       top of each page when the report covers several pages, as is the case
>       for both my_table2 and my_table3 here.
>
>-       If one of the proc print reports doesn't cover one full page, I want
>         the subsequent report to continue immediately, not to start on
> the top
>         of the next page.
>
>How do I have to with the ods to obtain this ? Is there a possibility
>to insert text between the three reports that is not a part of the
>title-statement ? How do I eventually do that ?
>
>I have tried to write
>ods rtf file="D:\my_catalog\my_printout.rtf" bodytitle;
>but with the result that I didn't get anything at all in the Result View in
>SAS and I couldn't open the file "D:\my_catalog\my_printout.rtf".
>*/
>

>Regards
>
>Rune Runnestoe

WIELKI  Andre