List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: Importing a csv file
From:       "Groeneveld, Jim" <jim.groeneveld () VITATRON ! COM>
Date:       2003-10-31 8:29:25

Hi Dea,

First of all you could program to automatically obtain the names of the available \
datasets in a certain LIBrary (directory). You could do this using PROC DATASETS, \
writing the names to another dataset. Alternatives are the use of the SASHELP \
library. Subsequently you could interprete the dataset names from that dataset with \
regard to the date part after position 16. Get the current date from the function \
TODAY() and selct the appropriate dataset of today. To store that dataset name, and \
to pass it on, you might need some macro variable.

Regards - Jim.

Jim Groeneveld, MSc.
Biostatistician
Science Team
Vitatron B.V.
Meander 1051
6825 MJ  Arnhem
Tel: +31/0 26 376 7365
Fax: +31/0 26 376 7305
Jim.Groeneveld@Vitatron.com
www.vitatron.com

My computer has the solutions, I have the problems.

[common disclaimer]