List:       sas-l
Subject:    Manual set available and a question...
From:       Robert Cowling <csysinc () HOTMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2003-08-30 1:49:05

Is the SAS system still available for the IBM mainframe?

I have a nearly complete manual set for the SAS system (Version 6, Second
Edition) and would like to give them a new home, if they are still usable...

I've got a stack that sits over 3 and a half feet high. Can anybody use
them?

If you cover shipping, I'll send'em your way... If they don't apply to the
current version of SAS, then someone please let me know so I can recycle
these and make room in my office...

Thanks...

Robert.