List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: Changing Default Location for Files
From:       Nigel Pain <Nigel.Pain () SCOTLAND ! GSI ! GOV ! UK>
Date:       2003-06-30 18:21:22

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************
 This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the \
                individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

John, there is a line in my config file which says:

-SET MYSASFILES "C:\My SAS Files\V8\"

At a guess, changing this will do the trick.

Ace, I always used to use that in the V6 days of yore but it doesn't seem to
work with V8. It would be preferable for me too because otherwise you can
get very long command lines and there seems to be quite a small limit on
commands in Windows shortcuts.

Nigel Pain
Scottish Executive
Analytical Services Team