List:       sas-l
Subject:    SPAM:      sas-l Turn back time
From:       Silvia Fryer <Malkaxe () TJOHOO ! SE>
Date:       2003-06-30 6:21:02

[Message inserted by SAS Postmaster: ISD is evaluating gateway-level spam defenses. \
This message was judged by one of the filters being evaluated to be spam. If this \
message is in fact spam, ** there is no action you need to take **. Should our \
evaluation conclude that this technique is practical, you will be receiving fewer \
messages of this type when our evaluation is complete.

If, however, this message is one that is definitely not spam, you may submit a "false \
positive" report by visiting http://mdrweb.na.sas.com/publictools/falsepositive and \
following the instructions found there.]