List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: xx 2GB xx 1GB USB Flash Memory Drive
From:       Jerry Avins <jya () IEEE ! ORG>
Date:       2003-03-31 23:15:27

WARNING: The website below tries to play the hidden window trick. I
didn't let it stick long enough to find out what it's intended to do.

lorabanks wrote:

> Seen 2GB USB Flash Memory Drive out in the market YET?
>
> Here's one....
>
> go online at http://www.ebestshoppers.com
>
> Deal: FREE SHIPPING

Lora,

Blatant spamming is a real turn-off. Short of cutting off my nose to
spite my face, I'll patronize your competitors.

Jerry
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ