List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: ACM+CAH
From:       Eric Gozé <goze () CIRAD ! FR>
Date:       2002-07-31 16:17:46

Thomas,

Welcome to this English-speaking Sas-user community. We need a bit of French
to understand your question :

ACM = Analyse des Correspondances Multiples
stands for Multiple Correspondence Analysis, which is performed by the
Corresp procedure from Sas/Stat

CAH = Classification Ascendante Hiérarchique
stands for Hierarchical Clustering, which is performed by the Cluster
procedure.

SPADS = "Système Portable d'Analyse de Données"
stands for "Portable System for Data Analysis"

Refer to your favorite Sas/Stat manual for more details. Be prepared not to
find as many helpful details in Sas outputs than in Spad's for the
correspondence analysis. C'est la vie !

Eric Gozé

32a78d7c.0207310416.2320741a@posting.google.com...