List:       sas-l
Subject:    FW: SPF/SE 3.0
From:       "Fehd, Ronald J." <rjf2 () CDC ! GOV>
Date:       2000-09-29 13:02:50

Did I mention ISPF the other day in a post?
I have no financial interest in this company.
I used ISPF when on the mainframe.
The 'exclude all;find string' command
is the kind of feature that I wish I had in other editors.

Ron Fehd  the macro maven  CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2@cdc.gov

---> cheerful provider of unsolicited e-mail offers !*! <---