List:       sas-l
Subject:    SUGI tech-info (etc)
From:       "Shipp, Charles" <cshipp () AMGEN ! COM>
Date:       2000-03-31 15:33:23

SAS-L readers/contributors/gurus/programmers:
  I'll be attending SUGI (Sat-Wed) and taking notes;
will post a brief summary at the end of each day;
probably others will too, and am offering to ask
general questions for anyone not attending and
post a SAS-L message back for you.  For Example:
   Here is a question to get this "thread" rolling:
"Are some of the SAS-L leaders planning and
scheduling the annual BoF for SAS-L ?   "
       Charlie Shipp
   I have good memories of past SUGI SAS-L
"Birds-of-Feather" sessions;  I won a door prize
once when Helen and Ginger Carey  brought
a box of maccadamia-nut chocolates from Hawaii.