List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: is there such a thing as "if dataset not empty then..."?
From:       Jack Hamilton <JackHamilton () FIRSTHEALTH ! COM>
Date:       2000-01-31 23:02:46

If it doesn't contain any observations, PROC PRINT won't print anything.  Why do you
want to check for observations first?  That seems like unneeded work.

--
JackHamilton@FirstHealth.com
Development Manager, Technical Group

>>> "Andrea Wainwright" <andrea.wainwright@CAPITALONE.COM> 01/31/2000 2:10 pm >>>
     I would like to check to see if a dataset contains any obs and run a
     proc print if it does, otherwise I just want to skip it.

     What are some of the possible ways of accomplishing this?

     TIA

     Andrea Wainwright