List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: Sending Email from SAS PC
From:       Robin Templer <Robin_Templer () BNZ ! CO ! NZ>
Date:       1999-11-30 23:22:57

I thought it was documented, but then I tried to find out where - and could
not !!

Anyone else ??

Kimberly_LeBouton@ahm.honda.com on 01/12/99 10:11:35

To:   Robin Templer/WLG/BNZ/NAG_AP
cc:   sas-l@listserv.uga.edu

Thank you so much for your help.

The PATH variable solved all of my problems, although I'm using Windows
'95,
which required me to go to my AUTOEXEC.BAT to change the PATH.  (Was this
documented anywhere in SAS?  I certainly couldn't find this mentioned.)

Everything is working fine.

Kim LeBouton

Robin_Templer@bnz.co.nz on 11/30/99 01:19:25 PM