List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: PC Program Scheduler
From:       "Lambert, Bob" <Bob_Lambert () AFCC ! COM>
Date:       1999-11-30 22:00:56

http://www.spectre.com has one called poltergeist for free.  I use one that
comes with WINDOWS 95 PLUS! that I like better but you can't buy WINDOWS 95
PLUS! anymore.  Norton utilities comes with a scheduler.  You can search the
utilities in http://www.zdnet.com for schedulers and you'll find many.  Most
have the 30-day time bomb after which you have to pay some nominal fee for
the secret code to keep it running.  Not sure how any of these work on an NT
platform, however.