List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: CODE TO EXPORT TO EXCEL 97.
From:       Chris Jones <chris () TELESPAN ! DEMON ! CO ! UK>
Date:       1999-10-30 10:37:20

There is a downloadable patch on the SAS web site that allows you to create
Excel97 worksheet files using PC File Formats. The interface in the
distributed version of PC SAS only allows creation of Excel95 worksheet
files (ie limited to 16K rows rather than the 64K that Excel97 allows).

--
Chris Jones

Respond to: chris@telespan.demon.co.uk
Web: http://www.telespan.demon.co.uk