List:       sas-l
Subject:    PharmaSUG 2000
From:       "Becker, Matt" <Matt.Becker () STATPROBE ! COM>
Date:       1999-09-30 15:08:07

The Pharmaceutical Industry SAS Users Group Conference ('PharmaSUG 2000'-
May 7-10, 2000 in Seattle, Washington, USA - see www.pharmasug.org
<http://www.pharmasug.org>) committee has issued an official 'Call for
Papers'.  We are seeking volunteers to give presentations on the usage of
SAS software in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech/CRO realm, but all SAS
professionals
are invited to contribute papers.  If you have any questions about PharmaSUG
2000,
then please contact the conference chairperson, Matthew Becker
(Matt.Becker@statprobe.com) <mailto:Matt.Becker@statprobe.com)> .

Section tracks include:
*       Statistics and Pharmacokinetics - Reporitng and Analysis
*       Data Management and Validation
*       Technical Techniques
*       Emerging Technologies
*       Electronic Submission
*       Coder's Corner
*       Posters
*       Applications Development

Hope to see you all in Seattle!

Matthew J. Becker
Director, Operations Programming
STATPROBE, inc.
3885 Research Park Drive
Ann Arbor, MI  48108
Phone:  734.769.5000 x102
Fax:  734.769.5344
E-mail:  Matt.Becker@Statprobe.Com
Http://www.statprobe.com

Ask me about PharmaSUG 2000, May 7-10, 2000 in Seattle, Washington!!!
(http://www.pharmasug.org)