List:       sas-l
Subject:    Job Opening:  Greensboro, NC
From:       Jack Shoemaker <JShoemaker () ACCORDANT ! NET>
Date:       1999-09-30 13:36:13

Dear SAS-L,

   A number of you have asked for a more formal job description than what I
posted earlier this week.  Those of you who know me know that HR is not one
of my skill sets.  Nevertheless, I have attached an MS-Word document with
two job descriptions in HR-speak.  You will note that one is fairly junior
and one is fairly senior.  I'd be happy to consider anyone in between these
extremes as well.  Sorry in advance to those who a) are not of the Windoze
world, or b) dread attachments.

   See you at NESUG. - Jack

 <<Jacks ad.doc>>

--