List:       sas-l
Subject:    Statistician Positions
From:       Wei Zhang <wci108 () HOTMAIL ! COM>
Date:       1999-06-30 14:31:58

Hi SAS users,

We have a contract position for experienced biostatistician working on-site
for our pharmaceutical client near Philadelphia.  Prior working experience
for Pharmaceutical companies or CROs is required.
Hourly rate is negotiable (normally between $55/hour to $60/hour on W-2, but
could be more or less).

We also have a full time permanent position for our financial client in
Philadelphia area.  Good skills in statistical modeling and SAS on IBM
mainframe are required.  Salary $65k - $80k.

If interested please e-mail your resume to this address.  Thanks.

Wei Zhang
President
WCI (SAS Quality Partner)
Fax (610) 526-0725