List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: SAS SCl & Source editing from Proc Build    Autosplit
From:       David Johnson <dkvjcns () IBM ! NET>
Date:       1999-06-29 21:02:56

Thanks to Bill LeBlanc, Bill Kastner and Glen Walker for replies on this
issue.

Their experience is the same as mine.  Autosplit can be defined for an
opened Source or SCL window either by PMenu selection or command.  The
command can be from the command box or from a pre defined key.  But if the
command is sent to the Build window when that is opened, the attribute is
not honoured by edit windows called from it.

I guess one should be thankful for the small mercy that numbers is set on by
default and the (limited) windows command set for editor line numbers is
honoured.

I appreciate the time given for replies and shared experiences.

David