List:       sas-l
Subject:    HASUG Meeting 2/25/1999
From:       Charles Patridge <Charles_S_Patridge () PRODIGY ! NET>
Date:       1999-01-29 1:23:56

To All CT SAS users,

The next meeting of HASUG is 2/25/1999 (Thursday 9:00 am) at the
SAS Institute Training Facilities in Glastonbury, CT

Michael Davis and Ralph Leighton will be our featured speakers.

The February Newsletter is now ready on our website at
http://pages.prodigy.net/charles_s_patridge

This will be new home for HASUG until further notice

Trying to place a re-director page on old site
http://pages.prodigy.com/SASCONSIG

but Prodigy Classic is having GREAT DIFFICULTIES getting things
to work!!!  They are closing it down by Oct 1999 (probably sooner the way
it is going) because they can not make it Y2K compliant in time for the
year 2000.
--
Charles Patridge
172 Monce Road