List:       sas-l
Subject:    Career Opportunities - North East and West Coast
From:       Carol <Carol () ULTIMIT ! COM>
Date:       1998-09-30 21:17:43

UltimIT Solutions, Inc., an Executive Recruiting Firm , specializes in
the placement of SAS programmers, Statisticians, and Biostatisticians on
a nationwide basis. We currently have several job opportunities for SAS
programmers, Biostatisticians and Statisticians with numerous major
pharmaceutical companies and Contract Research Organizations.  If you
are interested in relocating to the North East or West Coast and have
experience with Base SAS, SAS Macros, SAS Graph and Clinical Trials and
are interested in hearing more about these opportunities, please contact
me at the number below at your earliest convenience, or send me an
e-mail.  Again, I am very interested in speaking with you.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,
Carol Corrigan
UltimIT Solutions, Inc.