List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: Input statement problem in 6.12
From:       Don Stanley <don_stanley () IBM ! NET>
Date:       1997-05-31 5:51:32

I suspect you cannot do muchwithout altering all your source code ...

putting the PAD option on the INFILE fixes it.

Or you could write a little program to edit all your input files and pad
them out with blanks ... it should work onPC platforms.

Don

--
Stanley:        Don Stanley Consulting Limited

President:      SAS Users Group of New Zealand

Author:         Beyond the obvious with SAS Screen Control Language
                7 SUGI Papers, 19 SUNZ Papers, about 70 newsletter and
misc articles

Writing:        An Applications oriented FRAME text