List:       sas-l
Subject:    Running the SAS-CGI Perl script on NT
From:       Rdsdnen <rasanen () SPRYNET ! COM>
Date:       1996-09-30 20:23:11

Hi all,

I copied from the SAS site the sample for running a small CGI script
(something.pl) and followed the steps outlined (five steps) After executing
the sample code (data houses;) I just get an HTTP error. I did place the
script into my NT IIS 2.0 \cgi-bin directory -- there were no other
directions as to if I have to compile, manipulate, etc... ?

Oh - I did have to set some variables at the end of the script to modify
the script to point to my local installation of SAS.

Can someone who has used the sample, write how you did it -- need more
details, thanks!
--

rasanen@sprynet.com
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/rasanen/