List:       sapdb-general
Subject:    Fwd: Extract a table with NULL-values without question marks in the
From:       "Robert Klemme" <shortcutter () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2006-07-07 7:39:57

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Klemme <shortcutter@googlemail.com>
Date: 07.07.2006 09:39
To: "Ralf.Bolduan@enercon.de" <Ralf.Bolduan@enercon.de>

You probably should also mention that the "Loader" you are referring
to is not the Java too the OP wrote.  Ralf, MaxDB comes with a loader
that performs exactly these tasks, i.e. data export and import.
Please see the documentation for details.  The loader is  also capable
of creating the table.

Kind regards

robert