List:       sapdb-general
Subject:    can't work with DBMGUI
From:       Alexey Yastremskiy <lehd () omldc-rnd ! ru>
Date:       2005-12-22 13:34:38

Hello all.

I have a problem working with DBMGUI. Database Manager connects, it
can start|stop database. But when it wants to get sql session it fails with
24988 and 4008. With dbmcli when I connect dbmcli -d <db> -u dbm,dbm
and then use sql_connect it fails with the same error. If I supply
sql_connect dba,dba it works fine. It seems that now dbm operator
can't connect to kernel without suppling database user credentials.
Could somebody help me in resolving this issue?

Thanks a lot

Alexey