List:       sapdb-general
Subject:    Re: HSS: Try to get a HSSNODE online
From:       "" <opi () le-bit ! de>
Date:       2004-11-30 10:54:02

Again Hi,

> First the 3 point are some stupid chars, seem to have problems with a
> pointer.
> 2nd, what does this error means to me?

I've for both an answer, and it would bi nice if someone can fix this bug.

In RTEHSS_ApiCopy line 1778 you make a "readlink(path, buf, bufsize)"

readlink does not append a NUL character to the buffer, but it returns the
number of characters wrote to buffer.

That's why sharePath have some bad chars on the end of the name.
And Line 1793 also need the missing s after second %.

Is there a way to get a new version with this fixed? I haven't the resources to
compile it myself.

Greetings Alex//

PS: Excuse mailinglist spamming, I'd a small problem with my mailer :(