List:       sapdb-general
Subject:    RE: Stored procedure documentation
From:       "Jason L. West, Sr." <jwest () wezbiz ! com>
Date:       2004-09-23 13:31:26

Elke,

Thanks for the info on the documentation.  I guess what I am looking for is
something that maybe O'reilly would publish like "MaxDB Cookbook" or "MaxDB
Programming".  The manual that comes with the software is very difficult to
follow at times and provides little to now real world examples.  With all of
the technologies that I have to keep up with and study on I don't have the
ability or want to take a single example and explore possibilities.  Plus
the really only info I get on the product is this single mail list.  Are
there other sites, other than SAP's, that provide insight with on the
technology?

I would love to move from MSSQL server to the MaxDB, but I am just waiting
for better support and documentation for the product.

Thanks,

Jason L. West, Sr.
WezBiz Technologies
jwest@wezbiz.com