On Chahar shanbe 25 Shahrivar 1383 15:48, maxdb-help@lists.mysql.com wrote: > To confirm that you would like > > a.bijanzadeh@linuxiran.org > > removed from the maxdb mailing list, please click on > the following link: > > > http://lists.mysql.com/u/maxdb/414824fd72216a4e/a.bijanzadeh=linuxiran.org > > This confirmation serves two purposes. First, it verifies that we are > able to get mail through to you. Second, it protects you in case > someone forges a subscription request in your name. > > We haven't checked whether your address is currently on the mailing list. > To see what address you used to subscribe, look at the messages you are > receiving from the mailing list. Each message has your address hidden > inside its return path; for example, john@example.com receives messages > with return path: maxdb-return--john=example.com@lists.mysql.com. > > > --- Administrative commands for the maxdb list --- > > I can handle administrative requests automatically. Please > do not send them to the list address! Instead, send > your message to the correct command address: > > For help and a description of available commands, send a message to: > > > To subscribe to the list, send a message to: > > > To remove your address from the list, just send a message to > the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list > message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing, > you can also send a message to: > > > or for the digest to: > > > For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation > message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it > to complete the transaction. > > If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list, > please send a message to: > > > > Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact > to make it easier to help you. > > --- Enclosed is a copy of the request I received. > > Received: (qmail 24037 invoked by uid 48); 15 Sep 2004 11:18:21 -0000 > Date: 15 Sep 2004 11:18:21 -0000 > Message-ID: <20040915111821.24036.qmail@lists.mysql.com> > To: maxdb-unsubscribe-a.bijanzadeh=linuxiran.org@lists.mysql.com > Subject: Unsubscribe request > From: > > This message was generated because of a request from 213.217.58.4. -- MaxDB Discussion Mailing List For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/maxdb To unsubscribe: http://lists.mysql.com/maxdb?unsub=sapdb-general@progressive-comp.com