Special thanks for the help, I got another questions to ask :) Does MaxDB support replication ? What about clustering? What is the deifference between isolation level 2 and 3 regarding to transactions? Thanks again Arash On Se shanbe 13 Mordad 1383 12:09, Schroeder, Alexander wrote: > Hello Arash, > > there's no support in MaxDB for collations currently and in foreseeable > future. This may afflict languages whose sort order differs from the > encoding within the Unicode charset when using Unicode. > > I didn't quite get you second question - MaxDB supports statements without > transaction ('autocommit'), transactions which can be committed/rolled > back, sub-transactions to be able to partially rollback some work. > > Regards > > Alexander Schröder > SAP DB, SAP Labs Berlin > > > -----Original Message----- > > From: Arash Bijanzadeh [mailto:a.bijanzadeh@linuxiran.org] > > Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 9:27 AM > > To: maxdb@lists.mysql.com > > Subject: technical information > > > > > > Hi all, > > I need some technical information about the max DB's > > abilities in various > > fields: > > 1- Is the unicode support specially for arabic functional and > > completed? what > > about sorting? > > 2- Which levels of transaction is supported in the Max DB? > > > > Best > > Arash > > > > -- > > MaxDB Discussion Mailing List > > For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/maxdb > > To unsubscribe: > > http://lists.mysql.com/maxdb?unsub=alexander.schroeder@sap.com -- Television has brought back murder into the home -- where it belongs. -- Alfred Hitchcock -- MaxDB Discussion Mailing List For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/maxdb To unsubscribe: http://lists.mysql.com/maxdb?unsub=sapdb-general@progressive-comp.com