List:       sapdb-general
Subject:    RE: I cannot reach libSQLDBC.so
From:       "Schroeder, Alexander" <alexander.schroeder () sap ! com>
Date:       2004-04-29 12:51:55

Hello Alexio,

A look into that SQLDBC package did show me that the linux shared library is missing some
essential symbols (and thus will not work).

Until we make a more recent SQLDBC package available, your only chance is in using the static
library that's also in the package, and apparantly contains all objects.

So change in your compilation

-L/home/myUser/sapdb-linux/lib -lSQLDBC

/home/myUser/sapdb-linux/lib/libSQLDBC.a

Sorry for any inconvenience caused

Alexander Schröder
SAP DB, SAP Labs Berlin