List:       sapdb-general
Subject:    cant remove failed instance
From:       Teguh Prihatmono <teguh () stttelkom ! ac ! id>
Date:       2004-04-27 7:03:50

Dear all,
I'd tried to create db instance using dbmgui, but unfortunately its becom not \
responding and had to stop it. Then I try again and finally I am successfully create \
an instance. My problem is..I cant remove the previous (the failed one) database \
instance. I still have a services on the failed instance there. Any suggestions ?????

note: Iam using winXP on AMD athlon 1GB with 256 MB Memory.

best regards

Teguh
-----