List:       sapdb-general
Subject:    Re: [SAP DB Dev] !!! pgenc.exe fails under Windows XP !!!
From:       "Watz" <watz () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-12-31 0:04:56

I had exactly the same problem on XP.
The original from the build tools worked on 2k but not on XP for me.
So I went on and compiled a new one from the build tool sources and wow it seemed to \
work. Until I tried the original again....which strangely enough worked now suddenly, \
too.

Sounds very much like an uninitialized memory problem.
I think the SAPDB people already know about the problem...but I guess the p2c thing \
is pretty old and noone wants to touch it anmore...