List:       sapdb-general
Subject:    I thought you might be interested in this...
From:       "Susana O'Toole" <srotoole1 () lycos ! com>
Date:       2002-12-27 15:35:26

Hello…

A few months back I joined a program and then...promptly forgot about it. You may \
have done this yourself sometime...you intend to work the program but then get caught \
in your day-to-day activities and it's soon forgotten. The program was free to join \
so maybe I just didn't take it very seriously.

Anyway, near the end of the month I received a letter from my sponsor (Tim Meraw) \
informing me that a couple of people in my downline had upgraded and if I did so I \
would immediately be receiving a monthly commission.  As you can imagine, I was very \
skeptical. After all, how could I have paid members under me in a program that I had \
never promoted? I took the time to check out the site...then wrote to Tim asking for \
confirmation that these were paid members and not just free sign-ups...like me.

Well, it was true...I would indeed get commissions from them. This in a program that \
I had never worked! All I had to do was upgrade to a paid membership before the end \
of the month and I would have my position locked in and be making monthly residual \
income. To my surprise this was a very affordable venture(actually less then a dollar \
a week) and there was no selling/buying of lotions and potions.

You can bet I wasted no time in getting my membership upgraded! It gets even better. \
Shortly after I joined I began working one on one with Tim who not only showed me how \
to easily find more people but actually started placing many more people into my \
downline as well. I would have become an active paid member months ago!

With this program, when you show that you are serious about learning and earning you \
get the help and support of a bunch of people in your upline. This is very rare in \
network marketing and is so cool.  My upline's monthly check is already at $3,000(and \
growing), and arrives every month...on time. I plan to catch him in 6 months.

How would you like to lock your position in FREE while you check out this opportunity \
and watch your downline grow? It's Really Easy:

To SIGN UP FREE: (yes this is totally FREE ..no commitment)

Please Send me an email with the following ***REQUIRED*** info to:

srot101@yahoo.com

On the Subject Line: PLEASE SEND ME MY FREE MEMBERSHIP

In the message body: - YOUR FIRST and LAST NAME

Another email address if you prefer not to use this one.

We will confirm your position and send you a special report as soon as possible, also \
Your Free Member Number. I'll get you entered and let you know how you can keep track \
of your growing downline.

That's all there's to it. No obligation. No risk. Do it Now! I'll then send you info, \
and you can make up your own mind.

Warm regards,

Susama Rosselli O'Toole

P.S. After having several negative experiences with network marketing companies I had \
pretty much given up on them. This company is different--it offers value, integrity, \
and a REAL opportunity to have your own home-based business... and finally make real \
money on the 'Net. Their revolutionary Vertical Integration plan is amazing and makes \
people jump at the chance to join you on the road to financial freedom. This is truly \
a system that is so easy that if you can send emails you can indeed make great money. \
Don't pass this up..you can sign up and test-drive the program for FREE. Just join \
Post launch now for FREE. Nothing more to it.

                removed please reply to this Email adding as a
Subject: Please Remove