List:       sapdb-general
Subject:    RE: PHP with SAPDB
From:       "Koetter, Thomas Theodor" <thomas.theodor.koetter () sap ! com>
Date:       2002-10-15 8:44:30

Hi Sven

> ich hab mir deine beiden Scripte die dieser Mail anhingen mal
> angeguckt.
> Problem:
>
> wenn ich ./configure --with-sapdb=[dir] angebe, dann sucht er
> eine WINDOWS.h

WINDWOS.H is a include file that is part of the SAP DB ODBC driver.
You have to install it on your machine. Please check our ftp-server.
There you can find the interfaces-rpm including the ODBC driver
or look at the patch directory, where the ODBC driver is separately
available.

Regards  Thomas

Dr. Thomas Kötter
SAP DB, SAP Labs Berlin