List:       sandesha-dev
Subject:    Re: Update from board regarding our oversight of WS project.
From:       "Davanum Srinivas" <davanum () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-17 0:55:39

Team,

Looks like we missed the mark by a mile!!!!!. I am thoroughly disappointed.

We have 2 projects with No volunteers and 8 projects with *NO*
reports. If the volunteers are not interested anymore, Please appeal
to someone else to take up the responsibility. At this point, i will
recommend that we archive jaxme and xmlrpc (after a release like
Jochen mentioned) and if the situation persists (with no reports from
the other projects), then we should do the archive the other projects
as well.

Project  - Volunteer/Report
----------------------
axis     - Yes/Yes