List:       sandesha-dev
Subject:    [Sandesha2] InOrder assurance
From:       <t.rademakers () chello ! nl>
Date:       2006-09-30 20:21:55

Hi there,

I have a question/remark about the working of the InOrder QOS for Sandesha2. I am \
working on a scenario where I want to sent multiple message in one sequence with the \
InOrder QOS enabled. This is working, but what I am missing currently is that I would \
like the same instance of the service being called for the whole sequence. I need \
this because the messages send in the sequence at the end of the sequence have to be \
consolidated in a single response based on the content of all the messages in the \
sequence.  I found that currently the messages in the sequence are processed \
individually by seperate service instances. What do you think of this?

Thanks,

Tijs