List:       sandesha-dev
Subject:    Re: [ANN] Apache Sandesha 1.0 Released
From:       jaliya () opensource ! lk
Date:       2005-07-30 3:30:45

Hi Abbas,

Please add the following  two lines to the client-config.wsdd after the
</gloabalConfiguration>

 <handler name="RMSender" type="java:org.apache.sandesha.client.RMSender"/>
 <transport name="RMTransport" pivot="RMSender"/>

So the transport section of your client config may looks as follows.

</globalConfiguration>
 <handler name="RMSender" type="java:org.apache.sandesha.client.RMSender"/>
 <transport name="java"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.java.JavaSender"/>
 <transport name="http"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender"/>
 <transport name="local"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.local.LocalSender"/>
 <transport name="RMTransport" pivot="RMSender"/>
</deployment>

We will update the documents soon.

Thanks,

Jaliya