List:       samba-vms
Subject:    RE: Is there a secret to getting this to run with Multinet 4.4a?
From:       "Tillman, Brian (AGRE)" <Brian.Tillman () smiths-aerospace ! com>
Date:       2003-12-24 18:03:03

Hearn, Rich J. wrote:

> This is what I'm seeing in log.smbd - I can't see any drives to map.
> Is there anything obvious that this indicates I'm failing to set up?

How is your Multinet service set up?
--
Brian Tillman
Smiths Aerospace

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential \
information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom \
they are addressed and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you have received this \
e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the \
message from your system and notify your system manager.  Please do not copy it for \
any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.  The views or opinions \
presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily \
represent those of the company.  The recipient should check this e-mail and any \
attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company accepts no liability for any \
                damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in \
                this email.